Our massage treatments
At AlViva, we have the skills and experience needed to provide you with therapeutic treatment that promotes greater wellbeing, and helps you to achieve your unique health goals.
Whether you are looking to relieve stress and tension, improve your sports performance, or simply rejuvenate your body and mind, we will tailor the treatments (below) to meet your individual needs.
Traditional Swedish relaxation massage
Involves using long, smooth strokes and kneading to:
- relieve stress and tension
- soothe the nervous system
- improve blood-flow and circulation
- enhance healing and promote greater vitality.
Uses deeper strokes and friction techniques to:
- ease chronic pain or tension
- treat specific conditions and overuse syndromes
- improve mobility and range of movement.
Draws upon a diverse range of massage techniques to:
- improve the health of your muscles
- enhance your performance
- promote healing and improve your recovery time
- reduce your risk of future injury.
Combines therapeutic massage techniques for people with a serious illness, to:
- ease physical pain and nausea
- reduce feelings of stress, fatigue and anxiety
- enhance emotional wellbeing.
Identifies and treats points that refer pain to other areas of the body, to:
- alleviate persistent, aching pain
- reduce inflammation
- enhance your range of movement and mobility.
A whole-body therapy that uses specialist techniques to:
- treat long-standing pain and its causes
- release muscle spasms and eliminate trigger points
- treat dysfunctions, such as occupational overuse syndrome
- restore flexibility and improve muscle strength.
Involves treating the connective tissue (fascia) that wraps around all components of your body, to:
- relieve chronic pain
- release any restrictions
- improve your postural alignment
- enhance recovery from surgery, stress or trauma.
Book your massage with AlViva today.
It really works!
Give the gift of Better Health
“I knew massage could make you feel relaxed, but until I came across Alison I didn't know it could also heal.”
Read more about what our clients have to say